Overall Purpose / Objective
We welcome you to become a part of the curious, creative and dynamic team at AsmitA Group. As a Purchase Executive, you will be laser-focused on evaluating vendors, material procurement, negotiating contracts, planning, and preparing reports.
What would make you stand out? Your expertise, good knowledge of market research, and solid analytical skills to identify the most profitable offer.
- Procurement and material management for civil construction like steel, bricks, sand, plumbing, sanitary material, tiles, cement etc.
- Conforming material as per relevant IS code specifications and manufacturer’s test certificate.
- Efficient in vendor sourcing and vendor development of construction material.
- Responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating with the vendors and preparing comparative reports (e.g., on orders and costs.)
- Timely procurement with a proper quotation on time for all indents as per site requirement.
- Develop a strategic plan for establishing a local network of suppliers of key raw materials.
- Components, high-risk materials, & other materials to drive improvements in lead times, MOQs, cost & quality.
- Provide support to project cost controls in procurement-related activities, bid versus buy analysis and the preparation of cash flow plans for project purchase orders.
- Making reports like inventory valuation, material-wise stock on hand, daily consumption, daily receipt, and inventory turnover.
- Coordination with the user department for any rejection, inspection, shortage and discrepancy.
- Candidates should have 3+ years of experience in Civil Purchase in Real Estate construction projects.
- B.E/Diploma in Civil preferred.
Your Successful Journey Starts Here!
We’re excited and glad you’re here! Are you ready to build a smart future and join the global team at AsmitA?