Overall Purpose / Objective
We’re global, and we like to have fun along the way but are equally passionate about sustaining the quality of our work. We are looking for a Quality Surveyor who would be responsible for complete monitoring of the site for strict quality control in all the construction domains of the company.
Join our team, and let’s shape the future together!
- Review Architectural plan and prepare quantity needs.
- Estimate the quantity and cost of materials.
- Prepare contracts and documents.
- Set budgets for payment inventory needs and materials.
- Track changes in plans or constructions; updates budgets.
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors.
- Rate Analysis
- Budgeting & Tendering
- Preparation of BOQ
- Preparation of Work order
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5 years’ experience of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction or related field.
- In-depth understanding of construction materials, pricing and industry.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions.
- Knowledge of MS (Microsoft) office is a must.
Your Successful Journey Starts Here!
We’re excited and glad you’re here! Are you ready to build a smart future and join the global team at AsmitA?