Overall Purpose / Objective
We’re excited to offer this opportunity to an experienced professional who can take the site’s management game to the next level! We would want you to closely monitor the development on the site and coordinate with the other team members with patience and passion.
Excited to be a part of the outstanding construction projects? If yes, join the global team at AsmitA.
- Act as the primary technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives.
- Set out, level and survey the site.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are as per the specifications.
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Carry out day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors. ( Note- it is a site-specific role and may not be the case on all projects )
- Plan the work and efficiently organize the plant and site facilities to meet agreed deadlines.
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site.
- Prepare reports as required.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- B.E. Civil with minimum experience of 3 years in the construction field with a speciality in RCC, Finishing work like painting, flooring, plumbing, waterproofing, etc.
- Computer knowledge of MS Office is a must.
Your Successful Journey Starts Here!
We’re excited and glad you’re here! Are you ready to build a smart future and join the global team at AsmitA?