Overall Purpose / Objective
AsmitA Group, established in 1985, has developed more than 200 constructions in Mira Road (E) and Mumbai. The Group has developed residential, commercial, shopping centres, hospitals, educational institutes, and other Real Estate infrastructure and is a leading real estate developer in India. The contribution of AsmitA Group in construction and Real Estate is writ large.
Does this sound good to you? Let’s make a mark together.
- Acquiring a project knowledge of associated developers & their competitors.
- Consulting with prospect leads provided by the company’s marketing team.
- Understanding clients’ requirements & advising them with the suitable projects from our associated inventory.
- Maintaining timely follow-ups with clients as per their schedule.
- Schedule & fix the maximum no. of leads for conducting site visits or meetings.
- Converting cold leads to hot opportunities by conducting cold callings.
- Generating referrals from existing leads.
- Revenue generation as per monthly business targets.
- Creating a professional approach for clients by helping them in various aspects of Real Estate transactions.
- Maintaining professional relationships with HNI clients & stakeholders.
- Responsible for updating activities of the portfolio in CRM.
- Understanding & preparing business reports (MIS).
- To receive product inquiries by mail, telephone, or project staff. Search for leads with the help of social media.
- Call customers to get additional information about the product specifications.
- Quotation preparation and submission to the customer with the Sales Manager’s approval.
- Continuous communication mail/verbal with the customer regarding quotation status and getting receipts of quotation.
- Coordinate with the client for advance payment follow-up, and coordinate with the execution team for installation.
- Prepare bills after receiving orders.
- Forward bills to the client and get acknowledgement on receipt of the bill.
- Maintain and update all the records/reports.
- Effectively strike communication between the customer, sales team, and management.
- Knowledge of RERA Rules.
- Having adaptive skills to new technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or Postgraduate in any discipline.
- Experience in working with CRM Software like active campaigns.
- Real Estate Sales Assistant 1+ years of experience in the Real Estate Sales industry or Construction industry
- Proven record of estate sales.
- Basic computer skills like MS Office.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Trustworthy and critical thinker.
- Strong listening skills.
- Customer-focused with good analytical skills
- Orchestrate all facets of Real Estate laws and regulations.
Your Successful Journey Starts Here!
We’re excited and glad you’re here! Are you ready to build a smart future and join the global team at AsmitA?