Overall Purpose / Objective
Are keywords your comfort zone? If so, you belong here! AsmitA Group is looking for an SEO strategist for our marketing that will play a key role in creating comprehensive online marketing strategies. In this role, you will support an omnichannel strategy, execution, and analysis via SEO best practices and innovation.
We seek a passionate search marketer with experience in technical SEO, content strategy, and data-driven marketing. You will actively contribute to our search strategy knowledge base as a subject matter expert, managing large-scale campaigns and projects for our consumer and business web properties. We expect you to come with hands-on experience with complex site architectures and the benefits of thinking about SEO and SEM holistically.
- Perform keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Understand and implement technical SEO audits and changes.
- Execute on-page optimizations.
- Implement changes in content management systems (CMS).
- Manage content production by planning content calendars, managing writers (or collaborating with content writing teams), and supporting them on SEO.
- Devise and execute methods to track, report, analyze and improve SEO performance.
- Collaborate with SEO managers and other in-house marketing teams (e.g. paid marketing).
- Work with developers and product teams to implement
- Necessary features and changes.
- Constantly develop new SEO tests and strategies.
- Present and communicate SEO strategies and projects to clients and/or internal stakeholders.
- Serve as the key SEO expert/advocate.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest SEO trends, strategies and algorithm changes.
- 2+ years of prior experience working as an SEO expert.
- Good understanding of SEO best practices.
- Experience working with SEO tools (e.g. Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush)
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Ability to create, justify, communicate and implement SEO strategies across teams and external agencies.
- Experience and/or understanding of other marketing channels (e.g. PPC)
- Experience working with CMS’
- Data-driven and analytical mindset.
- Attention to detail
- Project management skills
Note: A well-organized portfolio of your best past work would be an added advantage.
Your Successful Journey Starts Here!
We’re excited and glad you’re here! Are you ready to build a smart future and join the global team at AsmitA?