Overall Purpose / Objective
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced content creator to join our marketing team. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a history of being able to tell compelling brand stories. Are you a collaborative team player who supports attracting and retaining customers with expertise in marketing? If so, we’re happy to have you on board!
Digital Content Strategy
- Establish AsmitA Group of Companies as a best-in-class content creator across social channels and digital platforms.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to develop and maintain an editorial calendar to support engagement, awareness, and revenue goals.
- Contribute to paid advertising and social campaign strategy.
Content Creation and Production
- Produce highly engaging content on all digital marketing channels (social, email) for AsmitA Group of Companies.
- Serve as project manager/producer liaising with internal/external stakeholders for photography/video content.
- Write, edit, curate, and post content across social media and digital platforms (app & website) for both evergreen and campaign-specific projects.
Community Management and UGC
- Engage and grow social media community through active posting, participation, and conversation.
- Monitor and respond to public inquiries/comments across all digital platforms; plus, maintain and enhance FAQs.
- Build and maintain a network of influencers and content creators.
Reporting and Analytics
- Contribute to ongoing reporting of follower growth and engagement metrics.
- Monitor paid social campaign performance and be willing to work with an external agency to optimize.
- Ideating on campaign-related content tentpoles, ranging from feature blog posts to email newsletters and IRL content extensions (if you can dream it, you can do it).
- Managing freelance writers that we employ to create content for our blog and website.
- Owning the full content distribution pipeline outside of the SEO space.
- Identify and engage key influencers and the community for guest posts in the project management space.
- Collaborate with your marketing teammates on brand and campaign ideas.
- Set, monitor, and maintain social media strategy. Stay updated with trends, best practices, and platform updates (e.g. Insta-polls, video, stories), and support overall content strategy by inputting to the ideation of quarterly tentpole themes.
- Build, manage, and present paid and organic social media performance reports emphasizing turning raw data into insights, actions, hypotheses, and testing opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, or a related field, or equivalent experience of 2-3 years of progressive responsibility in a related industry.
- Keen on understanding social media platforms and trends.
- Understanding iterative content cycles (Eg. data, hypothesis, testing, performance, insights, etc.) and how to use them to inform and optimize social media strategy.
- Strong communication skills with a defined purpose, accountabilities, dependencies, and timelines.
- Exceptional writing talent and an eagle eye, creative flair and discerning taste, Ffinger on the pulse of the cultural zeitgeist.
- Experience working with data, creative, and management tools like Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Facebook Business Manager, Asana, Trello, Canva, and PicMonkey.
- Experience with CMS tools like Contentful, WordPress, Unbounce, and Mailchimp.
- Familiarity with Smartsheet, Content sharing platform, SharePoint, and Microsoft products- Word, PPT, and Excel.
Your Successful Journey Starts Here!
We’re excited and glad you’re here! Are you ready to build a smart future and join the global team at AsmitA?